My Story






sometimes
Saturday 26 May 2012 | 14:11:00 | 0 comments

sometimes I think we were a receipe for diaster
sometimes I think we couldn't have been more perfect for each other
sometimes I wish I understood what you meant when you said "grow up"
sometimes I wish you chose to hold my hand and help me get there..
sometimes I wish I didn't fight with you
sometimes I wish you realized you were the only person in the world I could fight with
sometimes I wish I was more mature
sometimes I wish you realized that maturity comes with age but a good heart is hard to find
sometimes I wish you were more patient
sometimes I wish I wasn't so stubborn
sometimes I wish you fixed what we had
sometimes I wish you are never able to replace us..
sometimes I wish you didn't love me so much
sometimes I wish I didn't fall so hard
sometimes I wish I didn't pray so much for you to come back
sometimes I wish I didn't take you for granted in the first place
sometimes I wish you weren't so practical
sometimes I wish I wasn't such a lover
sometimes I wish you showed how much you still care
sometimes I understand that you can't..
sometimes I wish we could've made it work before it was too late
now I wish you were the mistake I was meant to learn from.





/