My Story






love you
Monday 16 June 2014 | 12:14:00 | 0 comments

I never thought I would be strong,I never thought I would be selfless,I never thought I would be so hopeful, I never thought I will still holding on,
I never thought it is hard to let go, I never thought of all this till I met you, till I fall for you, I never thought I would still want you, I never thought an ending will fill with empty hatred, I never thought a person could move me so high, I never thought of all this till I met you, till I learn you, I never thought that I have nothing much of bad to say of you, I never thought I would ever want to still have friendship with you, for me, I have found my soulmate, to me, I have found my another half, I thought I have found the one, yet I still think so, I had too much broken heart, alot of hatred towards past, no way I could say the same of you, I could finally agree, I could finally admit, we are not apart because we dont love each other enough, that through all the pains, we broken up over circumstances, we wont dwell that our time is over, I refuse to believe so, I have faith one day we will be together,





/